Angustos AR-08L KVM Switch is optimized for high density Rack in modern Data Center.
A KVM Switch with 8 ports and supports computers with USB interfaces via cables. All
packed in a 1U rackmountable metal housing. The short-depth design ultilized for narrow
space for short-rack mounting in condensed area. The AR-D08L can control up to 08
computers; with 8 additional KVM switches are cascaded, a single AR-D08L KVM Switch can
control up to 128 computers.
In addition, the AR-D08L included the computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys
and OSD. With all of the technology involved, the AR-D08L KVM Switch has gone beyond the
expectations and requirements for a modern Data Center use, which including : short space
optimization, exceptional display quality, easy to install, extreme versatility.
High Density Utilization
• One DVI console controls 8 computers.
• Dual interface supports with user with PS/2 or
USB keyboards and mice.
• Short-depth overall size allowing user to work
with in condensed space of high density Rack
• Multiplatform support: compatible with all
operation platforms PC (Windows,Linux and
most others), Mac and Sun.
• Superior video quality – up to 1920×1200
(max) @60Hz; DDC2B; 16.7 Mil. Color.
• Cascade up to 128 computers from a single
console (With compatible KVM Switches)
• Auto PS/2 – USB interface sensing.
• Keyboard and mouse emulation for seamless
• Computer selection with pushbuttons, hotkeys,
and multilingual on-screen display (OSD).
• Two level password security.
• Operates with all software and operating
systems including all Windows versions, DOS,
Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS and
• Keyboard Language supports: English (UK),
English (US), German (GER.) Japanese, Korean,
Russian, Swedish, Chinese.
• Standard rack mount kit included
• No software required – Plug and Play
• Firmware upgradable
• Supports hot-plugging
• Supports Over IP Module for Remote Control