- Angustos AL-H716L LCD KVM Switch is optimized for high density Rack in modern Data Center. Supporting Full HD resolution for high end computers / servers.
- Integrating a 17.3” LED screen, keyboard and mouse pad in a 1U rackmount able sliding housing. The short-depth design ultilized for narrow space for short-rack mounting in condensed area. The AL-H716L can control up to 16 computers; with 16 additional KVMswitches are cascaded, a single AL-H716L LCD KVM Switch can control up to 256 computers.
- In addition, the AL-H716L included an additional hot-pluggable USB port that supports other keyboard and mouse for back-up. With all of the technology involved, the AL-H716L LCD KVM Swtich has gone beyond the expectations and requirements for a modern Data Center use, which including : short space optimization, exceptional display quality, easy to install, extreme versatility.
Angustos AL-H716L – 16-Port PS/2-USB HDMI Single Rail LCD KVM Switch
High Density Utilization
• Front USB for back up mouse-keyboard.
• LCD KVM console with an 17.3” LED-backlit 16:9 LCD monitor in a single rail design.
• Short-depth overall size allowing user to work with in condensed space of high density Rack
• Slide Lock – secure the console drawer to remain firmly in slide position when not in use.
• Extender compatible – Can be combined with Angustos KVM Extender up to 60m.
• Superior video quality – up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz; DDC2B; 16.7 Mil. Color.
• Cascade up to 256 computers from a single console (With compatible KVM Switches)
• Auto PS/2 and USB interface sensing.
• Keyboard and mouse emulation (PS/2 and USB) for seamless switching.
• Computer selection with pushbuttons, hotkeys, and multilingual on-screen display (OSD).
• Two level password security.
• Operates with all software and operating systems including all Windows versions, DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS and NetWare.
• Keyboard Language supports: English (UK), English (US), German (GER.) Japanese, Korean, Russian, Swedish, Chinese.
• Standard rack mount kit included
• No software required – Plug and Play
• Firmware upgradable
• Supports hot-plugging